Final music blog! Wow I can’t believe we have reached the end. The cancellation of face-to-face classes definitely put a damper on my music playing for about a week and a half. Life got a little crazy. However, I am very proud of myself especially with my second song. Now my first song really did challenge me. For some reason, I found the second strumming pattern so much easier. That change from G to D still gives me trouble. I really wish we could have gotten that final in class practice session because I feel as though you or Maddie could have assisted me in this more. Obviously, hindsight is kicking me as I wish I decided on a different song for my first. That’s life though, there is no way to know how well something will go until you try. I will continue my practice beyond this project. I am really excited to continue to my journey on the guitar. Oh, by the way my brother did have a clamp so my song will be exactly how I want it to be for my final music video! I am excited to continue to learn with him. He is home now which he can also be more of a help to me. He was quite busy the past little while so he sadly wasn’t able to help me as much. Altogether, this process has been difficult but good. I now know how to play the guitar which is something I couldn’t say last semester. I am excited to show my friends and family my song and am excited for you to see the final product!