Hello,

This is our only class requiring us to do Zoom calls which makes sense because it is Tech! I’m glad we got to experience this. It is a super cool resource. I definitely think it would be very awkward if you didn’t know your classmates very well. We are very lucky to be such a closely knit cohort so that made it more fun and relaxed. We were also lucky to know you well too and for you to know us probably made that easier on you as well.

I will be honest I was quite nervous and confused when you said we would still be doing our group presentations. However, after seeing it on Tuesday it all made sense. I think it is so cool that you can share your screen. Having someone talk and seeing exactly what they were following made it so much better. The other features were also great. The ability to mute yourself made for no distractions and random noise. Additionally, the chat made it easy to communicate without having to talk. It was smart to have the ability to privately message in case someone wanted to contact you discretely. I think we overcame the obstacles quite well too. Having Clara FaceTime Cassidy in actually worked very well. I do think it was hard to stay engaged for that long. As well with the fact that technology can get distracting. I also found it hard because we were only given a 10 minute break which I wasn’t able to cook food in that amount of time. However,  I am home now so that may not be as big of an issue but it was still definitely short.

Twine was super neat. That could make lessons super interesting and fun for kids. I definitely need to play around with it more before I ever choose to start making a lesson or a full story. The tools and resources you had for us were very helpful though. I watched that Black Mirror “Bandersnatch” last year. Seeing the full Twine layout someone did was super cool. We never got out of it and ended up just leaving but the concept was so neat. Also the fact that was just on the normal Netflix and it could stop and ask you a question was super cool.

See you next week again on Zoooooooom!