Creating a blog was a lot easier than I thought. It was very easy to follow the sheet that outlined the ‘how to’ steps. I am going to have a very fun time exploring and customizing my blog to my own liking. Creating new posts is going to be super fun after I make my blog uniquely my own.

Creating class blogs would be a very cool tool to try. We learned about a grade 8 class that had a class blog where students were able to easily share and comment on different prompts. However, students did not have their own blogs it was a joint one in which they all added posts to. I believe personal blogs or a class blog would be a very useful and fun tool to use in middle school. Last semester I worked with a grade 4/5 class and do not believe they could set up their own blogs as I have just done. I think they would get lost in the directions and there would be too many questions to help everyone; a class blog would be a lot easier for them. As you get further up in age groups I believe it would get easier for them to start creating their own blogs containing their work. My sister is a grade 8 student and knows a lot more than me about technology. I think a blog would be a perfect fit for her age and that she would be very interested in doing something like that.